Sunday, August 22, 2010

Digestive Problem any advice?

It's been over two weeks since I last deficated. It has left me feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I get the urge to go but I find myself unable to. Laxatives have done nothing to remedy the issue. the problem is, this isn't the first occurence. About two years ago I had to rush from a busy street into a local restaurant and evacuate my bowels leaving the establishment's toilet severly clogged. Is there any medical reason/ remedy for my ailment? please help!Digestive Problem any advice?
Both the posters above me referred to ';The Bible';, because all the science in the world can't equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought that every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's Arc.





You should make a sacrifice to Asklepios, the Greeko/Roman god of Health and Medicine. Only when you become one with your uncomfort will you be able to pass, your... problem.Digestive Problem any advice?
I'm not sure if it is a medical issue but I know someone who had this same problem and laxatives did not work for them either. I had some aloe vera pilss that i gave them and I thin kthey were happy with the results the next day. You can find them on http://hcbl.com/
THE MAN ABOVE ME USED THE BIBLE TO ANSWER A QUESTION.





THEREFOR, HE HAS NAKED CATGIRLS ON HIS DEVIANT ART.
I highly recommend this it may sound nasty but get someone to pee in your butt. It works every time.
the only answer is suicide, your only option.
Congrats, you have AIDS!
stick hamsters up there or piyb

No comments:

Post a Comment