Monday, August 23, 2010

Guy problem. advice please. does he like me? should i make a move?

ok so theres this guy in my science class. one day in science we went walking down to the creek to look at erosion and me and him walked together flirting the whole time. however i had a boyfriend at the time and he had told some of the people in the class that he didnt want a girlfriend and that highschool relationships were a waste of time because they dont work out. so we kept talking and then he moved to the back of the room right behind me and sits with this guy Matt who ive know since 6th grade . but when my friends asked if he liked me he said that he wasnt going to say because him and my boyfriend were good friends and he didnt want to hurt him. but i ended up breaking up with my boyfriend. not because of him. so then about a month after he told people that he didnt like me. been about 3 months matt likes to pick on me i know hes kidding but he likes to see me laugh. and lately this guys been defending me and i catch him looking at me and he smiles the whole time were talking.Guy problem. advice please. does he like me? should i make a move?
it sounds to me that he does like u at least like a friend but probably a little more. try making a smll move and flirt often. things should clear up after a few days of flirting.Guy problem. advice please. does he like me? should i make a move?
just make a move and ask him that is the only way you will find out if he likes you
Sounds to me like he likes you =)
make your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment