Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice about a shoulder problem?

whenever i do shoulder exercises, my right shoulder hurts. it's like a strong all over stinging. but it's not just my right shoulder. my left shoulder hurts when i do tricep pushdowns and both hurt during other exercises. should i just give them some rest? or should i do light shoulder exercises and stretch?I need advice about a shoulder problem?
I am not sure exactly what might be wrong. But being 65 I will take advantage of having most everything hurt at one time or another and make a suggestion.





Stop doing THOSE exercises for a week or two. Ice and heat the shoulders. Use icy hot or aspirin cream on it to alleviate the pain.





Then take Ibuprofen every 4 hours, that will help alleviate any swelling or inflammation. It resolved the pain in my knees when they were very bad....Good Luck, I hope this helps you.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment