Monday, August 23, 2010

Help? Boyfriend problem/advice?

should i kick him to the curb?


We've been dating for 3 weeks, we dated twice before this for 3 months.


He cursed me out for not answering his call while i was driving.


We also got into a previous fight because he wanted to know when i hang out with my friends, who i'm hanging out with, and what we're doing, and how long that will last.


My best friend thinks he's controlling and not good for me.


What should i do?Help? Boyfriend problem/advice?
Kick him. If hes like this now and its only been three weeks he will only get worse. he start to cut you off from your friends and family and get jealous over Innocent things. You wont have your life and it iwll be harder to get out later. Sounds like it could turn abusive physically because it already is verbally ad you havent done anything wrong. Get out as fast as you can.Help? Boyfriend problem/advice?
I think that your friends are right.


If he wants to be with you, he needs to simmer right on down.


And if he doesn't it ends.





You may like him and all that good happy horse poop, but he obviously has serious trust issues. Those kind of issues are only able to be fixed by the person that has them in the first place.
I say you should leave him alone. Its never good to stay in a controlling relationship. I don't know you but I know you don't need that. So just leave him alone you can do better.
Get rid of him. That sounds controlling.





Honestly, a good quality guy would never curse out the girl he is dating.
I would say get ride of him. He doesn't seem any good for you like your friend says.
Let me ask you this: Are YOU happy??
dump his sorry @$$ if i guys guna treat u like that u dont need him. and things can get ugly if u dont

No comments:

Post a Comment