Monday, August 23, 2010

Prom and limos...o geez a problem! advice plz =]?

The guy i like just asked me to prom and of course i said yes, i am so excited! ..i planned with my friends on having pictures and everything before prom at my house and me and my friends were going to get a limo (all planned before he asked me), but hes not friends with my friends...so whos friends do we go with?Prom and limos...o geez a problem! advice plz =]?
your going to have to ask him. Get an extra large limo to hold both groups of friends at http://www.ezlimorentals.comProm and limos...o geez a problem! advice plz =]?
See if you can get both groups together. A large SUV stretch limo or limo minibus can hold as many as 25 people - plus you can split the cost more ways.





Also - visit my website www.limo-questions.com for more information on how to get the best service and deals for your prom limo. The site tells you everything you need to know about how to rent a limo.
We had the same kind of problem when i had my prom, but it doesn't matter, its everyones day, so what i did was ask my partner if 3of his friends would like to come over to your house have a few drinks and pictures and then all go together so you have your friends and he has a few of his :) have fun xxx
Go with both!


he shouldnt have a problem with your friends adn you shouldnt have a problem with his. Just figure who is gonna be in the limo and who youll meet there.


no biggy. :)
if you and your friends dont mind, ask him if he would like to invite a couple of his friends along too. this way, you are with your friends and he has his friends too.





it will be fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment