Monday, August 23, 2010

Teeth problem, advice?

As a preteen, my two front teeth chipped twice. Both times my terrible dentist just grinded my teeth down until they were even rather than fixing it, and now my two front teeth are shorter than my canine teeth.. It looks natural, because they arent THAT short, just short compared to the length that I know they would naturally be. And it bothers me. I hate my smile, and think it would look better with longer front teeth. Suggestions? thanxTeeth problem, advice?
caps or bonding maybe?





My two front teeth were chipped a little when I was younger too.. No one notices, but I obsess over it and hate my smile. I know how you feel!Teeth problem, advice?
My front tooth is chipped and my other tooth was longer...so what he did was he filed it..now they look even...All I have to do is get a filling on my front tooth,...and I also need braces because I have a tooth overlapping my canine and it's hard for me to floss...





He did this while he has to pull a tooth out...while he put the gel red numbing stuff..he than waited for a while...he filed my tooth..than inserted the needle...I didn't even feel the needile because he did a small procedure to wait before i cry my lungs out to feeling the needle..so if you ever get a tooth pulled out... ask the dentist to wait about 5 mins....than insert the needle...you won't FEEL anything at all..maybe for a about a few hours...but it's NOTHING!! it's worth the darn pain...I had no idea I still had a baby tooth at 19 years old..and i am so glad it's gone cuz it was causing me pain and it hurt so bad...once it got out...i was pleased...only like a day of pain...that's it....not even a day..but yea..thats my story....
Wow, I think you should talk to your dentist, or find one that will actually get something done right. You can ask for caps on your teeth, or what they usually do is replace the chipped portion with something that looks natural and it doesnt cover your entire tooth like a cap would.





Good luck!
There are a number of options for lengthening your teeth. Some are more harmful to your natural dentition than others, because they remove remaining natural tooth surfaces. Contact a good cosmetic dentist in your area.
Let your dentist know how you feel. He/she will probable suggest placing a filling (composite) due to your age.





Good Luck!
you could ask your dentist for fillings.


(i would recommend switching dentists)

No comments:

Post a Comment