Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boy problem...advice please? (Read for details)?

Okay so there's this boy who randomely started talking to me, took me on a little coffee date etc. Super nice. I'm pretty positive he likes me. So anyway... he introduced me to his friend. Super cute, gorgeous eyes. So far seems just as nice and a little more talkative, etc. Plus he snowboards.. and so do I. Would it be wrong/bitchy/mean to pursue the friend? Any advice as to what I should do?Boy problem...advice please? (Read for details)?
get to know them both as friends.


and in the end the one you have more chemistry with go with that one.


but don't lead both of them on then you'll end up in a bad situation. Boy problem...advice please? (Read for details)?
Try and get to know them both better, and make it clear to them that you only like both of them as friends. Wait a while and then start to show interest in the new friend.
If you feel more attracted to his friend than him then i think you should tell him.... You don't want to be in a relationship with a person you have nothing in common with...
Ouch. That would totally kill me if I was that guy. If you are going to do it though, do it very subtley. Such as, tell the guy you're not interested but secretly give your number to his friend.
Follow your heart. Better to do that than spend time worrying about not having followed your heart.
get to kno the friend better as your friend and not a friend of a friend. then itd be okay to go after him.
Well I'd say that you'd be playing with fire since you ';Claim'; that the first guy likes you too?


kinda confusing sorry!
you should double team them. date them both. have a threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment