Sunday, August 22, 2010

Important problem , advice sought please ?

Every time a pass wind ( fart ) a very small flame appears from my bottom. I have checked with a mirror and can see the small blue flame burning off the blue gas.


My question : is this normal ?


I welcome any advice as my bum is getting sore.


Thanks xImportant problem , advice sought please ?
I don't think it's very normal but could you come round and light my barbeque cos the wind we have here keeps blowing it out.Important problem , advice sought please ?
It's a long time since I've been called babe, you'd better not come too quick! lol

Report Abuse



Are you serious? You should see a doctor, or if thats to embarrassing try WebMd.com.
its not a friction burn is it? maybe your back passage has had too much use...lol!
no i think youre a freak
Try sitting in a bowl of ice cubes; you could do this even while you watch television!
tell British Gas!! they could use you as a pilot light!!
No it's generally not normal, unless you happen to be a fighter jet taking off.
prat but thanks for the point
god i love your questions-you r so funny!





try putting sand up your bum, that will smother the flame (warning-may cause irritation)
That's just the pilot light ..nothing to worry about.
STOP SWALLOWING FIRE!
Drop and Roll!!





Wear woollen pants they will catch alight less easily.





Toast marshmallows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment