Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friendship problem, advice needed?

I met a few people on Y! A and started talking to them over email. Two of them have suspected me of lying because I told them about my hobbies and how I've been in pageants pretty much my entire life. They both think I believe I'm some gorgeous model and they think I brag a lot but I'm really not. Some of the other people have just said they don't want to talk to me any more and blah blah blah. Am I just too lame for these people or what? I'd never lie to ';impress'; anyone, I think that's flat out stupid and immature, but I just hate losing friends like this. What should I do?Friendship problem, advice needed?
well u kno maybe u should pay more attention to the way u say things to them ...u kno so u wont sound like ur braggin...n no way ur not too lame for those pple ...i mean thats not good that they think that of u ...but dont worry about it i mean they prolly wouldnt have bin good friends ne ways..dont sweat...=]Friendship problem, advice needed?
If you are really telling the truth, then you need to let them know that you are. if they are great friends then they will believe you but if not then they are not worth your time. but also it may be the way you say some of the things that may look like you are bragging. girls have te tendancy to do that so mayb you guys should apologize in each others favors. hope i helped.
Tell them that you aren't lieing, and if they still think you are, then forget them. You wanna find people who can be with you, supportive, caring and loving. That my friend, are friends. If they don't believe you then that's their problem not yours. Hope I helped!





Tony
Maybe they just took it the wrong way, but tell them your telling the truth about yourself and if they refuse to be friends with you still then it's their loss. You can find better friends than that.
If they are gonna act like that then you should just leave them. It's no use being friends with someone who is gonna make you mad.
maybe you should be more careful about what you say so it doesnt seem like you are lying or bragging. obvioiusly if more than one person thought that, you have a problem
forget them ... after all they were more like penpals and if they dont believe what you say to them then they werent true freinds at all.





hope i helped : )
You should not care what other's think. Be yourself... Be happy.
Find new friends.....you SHOULDEN'T care what those persons have to say or think... u know ya self and thats all that matters. they are clearly not ya friends..... HOP3 U FIND NEW GUD ONES.
omg!!!! i get this all the time 2 cuz iv been in pagents 2 and won most of them and im lik star on the v-ball and soccer team and the captain and i hav a lot of friends and guys like me but c wen i tell you all this it sounds lik braging but im not im just tellin u lik u wer tellin your buddies so wat i did was just b nice and listen 2 things that they had to say about them selves and wen they ask tell them but dont just flat out tell them cuz theyl think your bragging hahah oh and theyr probably jealouse of u cuz they no that u hav 2 b pretty to b in ne pagents and they probably hav nothing 2 brag about so i hope this helped you!!!!!


toodle loo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment