Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a problem with either my bowel or intestines.could someone with similar symptoms help and give advice?

everyday around noon,i feel air accumulating in my bowel or intestines which is sometimes a bit painful.the only way i feel relieved is to **** accompanied by wind blowing.as soon as all the accumulated is expelled,i feel ok.also,i go to loo more than twice a day.any advice?I have a problem with either my bowel or intestines.could someone with similar symptoms help and give advice?
actually you sound pretty healthy and regular to me, i have the opposite problem ;) There have been times i haven't ';gone''; in 4 to 5 days sometimes 7...So twicw a day is totally on schedule and healthy. As for the wind blowing probably what you eating or bc you hold it in for too long, get somewhere where the wind can blow and let it out or it can get sharp pains here and there..nothing to worry about.I have a problem with either my bowel or intestines.could someone with similar symptoms help and give advice?
Well it sounds like IBS I have this so does my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment