Monday, August 23, 2010

Braces problem.. advice please??

so i have to get braces. and the problem is that they have to push my teeth more behind. they have to remove 4 teeth (2 fron top, 2 from bottom). i dont want this because i think it would seem embarassing. and the other option is to have surgery. but it would involve cuttin my jaw bone. and its very risky. please give me some advice. thanks.Braces problem.. advice please??
Basically, Find a new ortho and get a second opinion!Braces problem.. advice please??
I had to get my eye teeth (I think they are called) pulled top and bottom for braces. It was a little embarrassing bc I was 17 at the time and had to go back to school like that, but no one really payed much attention, and it was only like 2 weeks or something I had to wait for them to put my braces on after they healed up.





It's not bad at all..Mine didn't bleed a lot or anything, I had no bad pain or anything. You will be fine!





And you will be VERY happy you had it done, when time flys by and you have gorgeous teeth! And don't worry, the braces shift all of your other teeth to fill up the spaces where you had teeth pulled, leaving your teeth looking wonderful and like they belong there!
I've had a lot of teeth removed. One molar, and a couple of other random ones. No one can tell unless you tell them usually, so don't be embarrassed. I'm 20 now and all my friends are getting their wisdom teeth removed. I'm lucky b/c I don't have any wisdom teeth, but by the time you get to be 20, everyone will have had at least one tooth removed.
Avoid the surgery and cutting of jaw bone - that would be worse.





Almost everyone has had or will have braces - it's not that big of deal. Removing teeth isn't that bad either.





Some people will make fun, but learn to deal with it. Those that make fun will probably end up with braces themselves.
one orthodontist told my friend she had to get 2 teeth removed. she didnt want to do this so she just switched to a different orthodontist who did the procedre without removing the teeth. yo might want to look into a different orthodontist. :D


hope i helped.
ask him about the herbst if you can get that i think you will be so much more easy hope you can get it good luck
go with the 4 teeth.. that's what I had to do before I got braces, much better then a risky surgery...you don't want your whole jaw to be messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment