Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM? advice!!?

so let's say there's this guy Eric. and he is in one of my classes. now i'm really nice to everyone, so i tried being friends with eric this year. and all of a sudden he's helping me with homework, staying after school with me, and he even gave me his phone number and said i should call him if i need more homework help. i doubt he wants anything, cuz he's always staring at me in class too, but i mean.. what does he want?? iss he judging me by my looks? he can't like me.. we're not even friends...WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM? advice!!?
I think he doesn't have a problem, I think he just likes you. You sound like a friendly, nice kind of person and maybe he likes that part of you. He's trying to get to know you better and could possibly, might have a crush on you. I guess you should just wait and see what happens but once you feel he's dropping too many ';I-wanna-go-out-lets-date'; hints and you dont like him back, its best to cut it short and not lead him on.WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM? advice!!?
I'm sure he likes u and not judging u. He's lookin 4 a way 2 get closer 2 u.
Don't be so naive what do you think he wants? he want DA bootay
Hi there.


if it's real love, the person shows respect most of all. They are also willing to go out of their way for you, not just once, but whenever it's needed. Since everyone is different, I would have to say that knowing true love comes from sensing it. You feel in in your heart.





Good luck
what do you mean you doubt he wants anything because he always looks at you in class??? how do you know he cant like you. are you 9yr old or something cause you dont know anything about a crush.
if ur still in school u should not be studying boys, trying focusing on ur school work.
You said you have been trying to be friends with him this year, so maybe he is starting to get the hint. Maybe he does like you and is trying to get to know you better. The only way you are going to find out is to give him a chance. He may just like you for you.
He looks at you? Ok do a test wear a watch, when he is looking at you look at the watch as if you were checking for the time. If he looks at his watch or looks around for one that means he was checking you out and was interested in what you were waiting for.
I'd say he finds you attractive and is interested in knowing you better, maybe just as a friend but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment