Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boy problem, advice?

Ok so every guy I ever start to like always seems to screw me over some how. Ive never even had like a real relationship, and now im starting to like this guy who has a history of being a player. Hes been on vacation the past week and came back yesterday, when he we where supposed to hang out. He never called, or texted me and still hasnt yet. I cant tell if im over reacting because I expect the worst or if he really is just getting ready to play me too. helppBoy problem, advice?
your never gonna get a relationship from a player and believe it or not the answer is change the type of guy your going for ..try some guys that are not known to be players.





Player are just that..players..they play around with your emotions and do it with everyone they can.





I know it's hard not to be attracted to those types..but think do you want him cuz he's a challenge..not a good way to search for what's going to be long lasting..where you won't be hurt..players will end up wasting your time.





Good luck ..i hope this answer helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment