Tuesday, November 22, 2011

6th Grade Girl Problem (advice please)?

I have a crush on a girl in my grade and when I go up and talk to her I am so nervous to actually go up to her and talk. I have had a few conversations with her but the were really short and how to an extend my conversation. I really like her.6th Grade Girl Problem (advice please)?
im in 6th grade.... dont mind my avatar.... in my school only the popular and pretty ppl date. isnt that the rule :(


?6th Grade Girl Problem (advice please)?
try find out were she hangs out when she goes out in d weekend and meet her there... u'd be more confident. The first time is hard just till u make friends, then after u'd be like you've known her for a long time...
You have to tell yourself that you can do this. Because if all goes well then you can definetely see yourself with her. If you are to nervous try the note mechanism. That sometimes works. Just one random day tell her how you feel. It will work
HURRY before someone takes her lol well talk to her you should and mean as soon as possible.... tell her how you feel and make sure that you are nice to people girls like nice guys.... and whoever made that rule is dumb everyone can date and screw popularity kids


I have faith in you
crack a joke that works..


or talk about school, her friends, family, and


all that unimportant stuff.
ask her do u any bros sis a mother father then after u ask these ? wait 2 days then ask her out first ask if she has a boy freind
Of course you really like her! You need to talk to her about ferrets. But don't be too obsessed with her because she might get freaked out.
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment