Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And good problem advice helps out there need answers?

if someone fanceys you is it a good sign if they give you there email adddress and let you know where they will be at a day and time


cause this guy gave me his email but not his number i think he might be worried that my abusive partner might find it


and he said that he only be able to read the emails when he gets hold of something with the internet cause he gone away for two weeks and he also said email him when ive lefted my boyfriend .i gave him my moblie number but do u think he might think if he texts me my boyfriend might read it .theres nothing between me and my abusive partner no more iam just stuck for two weeks


i know wot people will say get out fast and i going to in 2 weeks just please answer the question about that guy thanksAnd good problem advice helps out there need answers?
If your boyfriend is abusive, you should terminate your relationship as soon as possible. Such relationship is never going to do any good to you and will cause more problems as the time passes.





As for the new guy, I believe you think too much. Give your brain some break. If the guys really likes you then he will call you no matter what. If he doesn't have the guts then he is not the person to be with.





I hope this answer helps you. Really you need to be more careful about the guys you date or go out with.And good problem advice helps out there need answers?
i agree with vicki be careful because it sound as if he's hiding something from you.just continue to e-mail him but don't do anything else till he come forward and can be honest with you. good luck :)
I khink that person is making fool of you.....
I think you should be careful...... Just email for him? That sounds like he is hiding something.
Sounds to me like he has something to hide. If he was leaving for 2 wks and really cared wouldnt he want you to have a number to call him. But I seriously think you should end one relationship before starting another. Or maybe that is what he is waiting on. Be careful....
could be he has something to hide I'd wonder
no sounds like he has someone on the side as well as u do, so maybe u should get out, get ur life together, get settled, then find someone else why u got to jump from one to anotha..the otha one dient give u his numba cause he dient want to get caught with u callin him when he is with his otha girl duh
I would lay low and be very discreet with this guy. You never know what he is not telling you until he does. Or, if you think about it, you might be able to get the answers you want just by asking him, straight up.


As for the abusive guy, I hope you do get away from him and never, never look back. If you do, you are only asking for more drama in your life and the possibility that he may injure you for life.


Go Now! Stay at a shelter or with a friend. Your life is worth it!





God be with you,


Eagleman
Question for you , if he is hiding now by not been straight up with you , what gaurantee do you have of what he is hiding and what he will be like in the future. do yourself a favor and heal from this relationship before you climb into another one. trust me when i tell you i know what im talking about
yea thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment