Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best friend problem, Advice please?

My Best Friend hates this guy I know ,me and him arnt really friends he's more of an aquantince. She says he's annoying ugly and dirty, I don't really think any different but he sometimes talks to me, she says if she sees me talk to him one more time shell stop being my friend, she says I'm a disgrace to even know him and she's ashamed to hangout with someone who hangs out with him...


I know it sounds like she likes him, but she really doesnt





What do I do?





Thanks for the helpBest friend problem, Advice please?
personally if you want to talk to him then talk to him she is not your best friend if she makes you pick between talking to him or her. so if you really want to talk to him then do it and just tell her if she says anything about it that hes a nice guy or whatever and that shes no a true best friend if she makes you pick between the two of them

No comments:

Post a Comment