Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nickname problem,Advice?

My first name is hard to say (Yejadai) for some people. So during track season my team mates just started calling me by my last name (Dunn). I was cool with it, but then people just started calling me Dunn outside of track. I don't like how people are just calling me by my last name. Any advice how to stop it going in to 10th grade.Nickname problem,Advice?
Don't answer to that name the first time, the second time answer and correct them. I couldn't stand it when my coaches did that.Nickname problem,Advice?
just think of a nickname and go by that all the time
You're name almost spells Jade.


Why not make your nickname Jade?


It's pretty.
Just be like dont call me that.
Tell them that your name is..umm..Yejadai...
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment