Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Could you give me advice about a problem sending pics via e-mail...?

Whenever people send me photographs via e-mail, either as attachments or pasted in the e-mail, I can view them with no problem. However, when I ';forward'; them to anyone they always reply that they can't view them...they only receive grey, empty boxes. Can someone give me advice on what I'm doing wrong, and how to forward pics so that the receiving party can actually view something? Thank you for your help!Could you give me advice about a problem sending pics via e-mail...?
You might try saving the picture as a jpeg or gif format and then try sending it as an attachment in a fresh email to the one you want to get it rather than forwarding the mail. Some spam filters and junk mail filters may see the forwarded email with a large file attachment (pictures are large file size) as spam or maybe block the image.





Other problems are some email accounts which are free but don't allow attachments - consider if you have ever successfully sent an email with a pic successfully from your current computer and ISP.





Good luck - And the person before me is right about that tooCould you give me advice about a problem sending pics via e-mail...?
It could be their email system, or it could be an internal error in the mail server, interpretting the image in an incorrect format. You can try uploading the image to www.uppit.com, www.mediafire.com then paste the link in the email message.

No comments:

Post a Comment