Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friend problem...advice please?

my best friend of 6 years hasnt talked to me in almost 2 months. She doesnt answer my phone calls or call back. Anyway I was the one who had thre right to be mad at her and now shes mad at me. Her boyfriend also suddenly hates me (he thinks what she thinks because I swear he cant think for himself) and talks about me to her. I feel like I'm in middle school or something. i mean we are 20. I basicaly stopped calling her because I dont want to be the only one putting in the effort to save this friendship. Am i doing the right thing?Friend problem...advice please?
It's too bad you have to lose a friend over something stupid, but it takes 2 people to have a friendship. If she's not willing to talk and bury the hatchet then I'd say she's not really a friend at all. I bet she'll start calling you again if she and the b/f don't work out. That's when you'll really have a decision to make. Good luck.Friend problem...advice please?
Talk it out. Maybe you can figure things out and go back to being friends and keep her bf out of things. In the end if things don't work out then at least you know you tried.
you should probably go to your friends and talk to her in person, talk it out, it sucks to lose a friends no matter how many you have, just talk it out.... so i would say you aren't doing the right thing by just giving up
you should start mailing her mybe go to her house
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment