Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love life problem advice needed!?

firstly, i like this guy, hes 25 i'm 18! is he too old for me?


secondly, we are friends but i hinted i liked him and now he's flirting with me, i see him checking me out, he make effort to see and talk to me, he says i'm really nice, he pays attention when i talk to him does he like me?


thirdly he has a girlfriend but doesnt seem keen on her what should i do?Love life problem advice needed!?
first of all the age is not a problem ..


second he might like you as a get from ur short explanations


third and the most important just be sure about the type of relation shim he is involved in %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; if it was a serious one please move on and destroy others lifes . i daunt mean to be rude but i just want to make it clear for you ... Good luck Love life problem advice needed!?
dont go out with him hes just playin you,


plz ans mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment