Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice in connection with a council housing problem my mum as is there a solicitor on line i can speak?

You can contact the CAB who can provide free legal advice.





Otherwise, the Housing Corporation are the body that oversee all social landlords, so it sounds like they could be appropriate depending on what the problem is.I need advice in connection with a council housing problem my mum as is there a solicitor on line i can speak?
Solicitors do not work for free. Even if you don't personally pay, legal aid does. What is the problem. Bear in mind EVERYONE thinks their own needs are more important than everyone else's.I need advice in connection with a council housing problem my mum as is there a solicitor on line i can speak?
You should go to your local law centre, who are more knowledgeable about housing problems, than a private practise ,and their services is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment