Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friend Problem. Advice Please.?

Hello. Okay so this summer I am supposed to take my friend somewhere but I don't know if I want to anymore. She cancled a LOT of plans for me and know I think I don't want to take her. But I can't possibly tell her the truth so don't give advice on that. Please help me.Friend Problem. Advice Please.?
you either be a person of your words and confront her by telling her how you feel because lie is a guarded excuse! so be real with yourself and that is it no problems to worry about after good luckFriend Problem. Advice Please.?
Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Tell her why you don't want to take her, and give the reasons for not wanting to take her because she cancels all the time.





If that won't work, you can always say you have to work or that you decided not to go yourself.
i completely agree with the second answer you got!!!! It's perfect and it's completely the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment