Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A friend my have a big problem I need advice?

she have a doughter (12 years old) but she looks so older so the guy looking for ...but she is a baby !!!! and now she want have sex and i think she is very young for that , the mom doesn麓t know what to do , and I dont have kids so I ..only I know this girl needs love because her parents are divorces so i think A)She confuses the relationships with the boys , o.k WHAT IS THE BEST THING FOR TRY SHE UNDERSTAND IS NOT HER TIME FOR SEX ?A friend my have a big problem I need advice?
I would suggest that you find an organization where she could meet young teen mothers or teens and STDs with sex.


They also have those fake babies that are almost real for a girl to tend to or the baby could';die';, be ill,etc. Acts just like the real thing.NO control for her to turn it off.Experiencing a life with a baby.Or,even babysit for 48 hours a young baby and see how enthused she is then.


Take CareA friend my have a big problem I need advice?
ur english is not that clear, but i think u mean to say that theres a 12 yr old girl who wants to have sex.


Tell her that she has her whole life ahead of her.She's just 12. Don't be afraid to be harsh. It will pay in the long run. I am from India, where even at the age of 21, people speak in hushes if u have a girlfriend/boyfreind ; Sex is a huge no-no.


I can only assume ur from some european or american nation. My answer is based on my background and upbringing, so keep that in mind.
That's really tough...First of all, that is very sweet of you to care about your friend's daughter. I don't know very many people who would be that genuine. Second, I would ask your friend if it would be okay for you to talk to her daughter. Teens always (for some odd reason) listen to anyone but their parents. Maybe you could let her know that 12 is really young, and that if a guy really loved her, he'd wait until she's a bit older.





Good Luck
Tell her that sex is a life ruiner at such a young age... it really is. I had sex when I was 14 and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Tell her that there will be a better time for her to have sex.. like when she's in college, or even after she's married. Good luck!
At twelve, I don't think that she should be having sex. The guy should be put away for statutory rape if he even goes there.





The mom needs to take her daughter to an OB/GYN, and confirm that she still hasn't lost her virginity. After that, the mother needs to take her in every few months to check it out.





If it gets out of hand, or her daughter is uncontrollable, it may be time for her to stay with a relative, OUT OF TOWN.
It sounds good, but what if she gets pregnant? That can kill a young girl, even with all the medical technology we have today. She may not really be ready....the first time someone is alone with her, she may get scared and run! (GOOD GIRL!) So much of the world tells us to do what we want when we want, but there is a reason people should wait. If you find someone who loves you, and marries you when you are an adult...then you can find your life together. If she starts getting that involved with grown men now, she may never really learn who she is or what she likes, she may just go along with the man because he is more confident in what he wants and can be pursuasive...or just because she thinks it will make him happy.





OR just scare her by telling her all the STD's that she could get, how many are UNCURABLE and what happens to her body when she gets one. Chances are if she starts having intimate relations this early in life, even with protection, she will get one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment