Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is there is any problem for Nokia N78 mobile?? I am going to buy that mobile, any one give me an advice.?

I want to play music loudely


The sound quality should be superb


Need good picture quality and camera qualityIs there is any problem for Nokia N78 mobile?? I am going to buy that mobile, any one give me an advice.?
I'm using Nokia N78. There's no problem with it. It has excellent stereo speakers that support stereo widening and a good 3.2 megapixels' camera with Carl Zeiss optics: Tessar lens, supporting 20x zoom, autofocus and flash. I recommend you to go for this handset.


Well, there are a few things, which I would like to advice you:


1. Keep the phone's firmware/software updated for improvements in the phone's functionality. The latest available firmware version is 20.149 . Check the installed firmware version by typing *#0000#.


2. Use an advanced task-manager. Nokia N78 is a multitasking smartphone. So, install and use a better task-manager like Handy Taskman (can be downloaded from http://www.epocware.com ; shareware) or Jbak taskman (can be downloaded from http://jbak.ru/jbaktaskman_en.php ; freeware), which will let you see the status of RAM and give you the list of active and previously used applications.


3. Use a good anti-virus for protection against viruses. There are many, but none of them are free. Kaspersky Mobile Security can be used for free after the free trial period is over, but you'll be neither update the database nor use anti-theft and anti-spam features. You can download it from http://www.kaspersky.com/in/mobile_downl鈥?/a> . You can also purchase its license from the same site.Is there is any problem for Nokia N78 mobile?? I am going to buy that mobile, any one give me an advice.?
the nokia N series is the best that has been produced so far, you wont be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment