Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BOY PROBLEM advice needed?

I was recently insulted by an jerk in one of my classes. i decided to talk to my ';crush'; about it. and so basically he's always staring at me and we've only talked in real life twice, but i decided to talk to him. and this is what he said when i told him:


yea im going to talk to him about that and make sure he never says that to u ever again. He said one bullshit thing to me once so i wiped out my wetbag mexican jokes. dont worry I will handle it next time i see him. If he ever does it again tell him to come talk to me, and trust me he will then shut up.





and today he came up to me and started talking just out of the blue. ne never did that before, so why is he changing?





what's does this all mean? does it seem like he might like me? how can u tell?BOY PROBLEM advice needed?
it totally means he likes you I'm not sure if your conversation with him made him realize Ur gf material 4 him or that he liked your personality and wantz 2 b friends.well good luck i hope u 2 end up going out on of these daysBOY PROBLEM advice needed?
WHOA!! U need 2 slow down there. U made an effort 2 talk 2 him, so he's doing the same. U guys arent even officially friends yet so dont build ur hopes up about that. Just take things slow right now. But maybe he does like u but I dont think u can b 2 sure about that...................YET
You broke the ice by talking to him. Now he is talking to you. Keep up talking to him and see where this goes, but DO NOT read so much in to it yet. Time will tell how he feels soon enough. Maybe try asking him out to eat with you.
He feels more comfortable talking to you because you broke the ice. Don't read to much into it, this kind of thing happens with all friends. Somebody has to break the ice before you can really start talking to eachother, right?
This one is easy this guy is just picking on you cause he has a crush on you thats what guys do these days to show that they like a girl or the other way arorund he didnt mean to bullshit u or make u mad or something he just wanted to show u that he likes u in a weird kinda way
Not an expert but he maybe talking to you because he noticed that you told him out of the population of guys. He might be flattered. He could have feelings back. Your best bet is to keep talking to him and become friends. If he likes you he will make the next move. He seems like the type of guy to make the moves. I think that he may but I dont want to put that thought it your head. Most guys would not do things that nice for a girl they didnt have feelings for or were even friends with. Give it a shot. Keep him in your thoughts and keep talking. It could change. Any more quetions or advice needed. email me punkjunkiemail@yahoo.com I will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment